CRM Customer Relationship Management
Jim2® Business Engine boasts sophisticated CRM technology capabilities that let you maintain and monitor customer interactions.
Business Engine's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) allows you a full 360 degree view of all customer activity
including sales, quotes, notes and tasks.
allows you to capture ALL interactions with your Customers and Prospects (including all email correspondence), which helps build and maintain strong relationships with your Customers, as well as helping to build a sales pipeline. We understand that obtaining new Customers is almost 10 times as expensive than retaining an existing Customer, so it's essential that you are able to serve your existing Customers in an accurate, consistent and professional manner. Jim2®
also allows you to prospect and sell to new customers with ease.
Fully Integrated CRM functionality
The Jim2® CRM software is what we call CRM integration software – meaning that the Jim2® CRM functionality is built in to the entire business accounting software platform of Jim2®. It's not an add-on, it's not an afterthought... every single edition of Jim2® Business Engine contains our CRM software.
Customer, Supplier and Prospect Contacts Information
- Full Customer, Supplier and Trading Partner Contact information (Jim2® CardFiles)
- Group Customers and Prospects by Industry for market segmentation
- Group Customers and Prospects by size, number of employees, or any criteria you may want
- Group Customers and Prospects by Marketing Campaign for reporting
Build a Full Sales Pipeline
- Set Sales and Marketing related tasks for Customers and Prospects
- Create a Sales Call Schedule
- Record your leads and prospect information
- Record your lead sources for later analysis
- Record your opportunities
- Record your conversations, including all emails, with prospects
- Create Quotes and Quote Lists
- Set 'Status' of Quotes (eg. Information only, Sent Product List, Full Demonstration given, Negotiation Stage)
- Allocate probability of sale percentage to each status (eg. Information 10%, Demonstration 25%, Negotiation 90% etc)
- Quote Lists sorted by probability percentage can be used for Sales team meeting report
- Email quotes to Customers and Prospects
Sales Reporting Tools for Sales Staff and Management
- Forecast your Sales by Salesperson
- Forecast your Sales by Probability
- Forecast your Sales by Size of deal
- Forecast your Sales by Date required
- Tag Customers and Prospects with Marketing campaigns
- Use Quote Lists for Sales Meetings
- Create sales related follow up calls and tasks based on Sales Meetings
Sales Appointment Scheduling and Follow Up
- Create Sales Call List
- Schedule meetings, appointments and follow up
- Create Reminders
- Allocate resources for Sales Calls/Meetings (staff, equipment, meeting rooms)
- Email reminders to customers and prospects of upcoming appointments/meetings.