Jim2® Business Dashboard is a superior Enterprise KPI Reporting and Business Intelligence Software tool.
Monitor all aspects of your Business Performance using Jim2® Business Engine. Jim2® Performance Dashboard ships standard with every version of Jim2®.
Too busy actually running your business to keep track of the state of your business? Let Jim2® fix that for you. Choose your key figures, reports, feeds and summaries, then sit back and let Jim2® keep you up-to-date at a glance.
The Performance Dashboard 'widgets' (these are the graphs, bar charts, pie charts displayed in the dashboard) can be used for management purposes to monitor the health of your business. The Dashboard will help you to prepare for management meetings, help manage your operations, assist in the workshop, and in sales teams and many other purposes.
“With the new Jim2® Business Intelligence Dashboard, I can instantly see how my business is tracking. Most importantly for me, I can visually see the status of all my service jobs, with full drill down into the data by clicking on the chart. It’s extremely useful.”
– Dean Calvert, Company Director, Calvert Technologies
The Jim2® Business Dashboard is able to display:
Other Jim2® Dashboard highlights:
- 'Account' Watch – You can display in graphical format any account balance from your GL (e.g. Sales, Assets, Expenses)
- 'Debtors/Creditors' – You can see your Debtors and Creditors balances (30 days, 60 days, 90 days)
- 'Status' – Quickly and easily see where all your Jobs are up to (eg. Booked, Waiting for parts, Finished etc)
- 'Job' – Quickly view both active jobs or view job statistics over a period.
- Fully customisable, not fixed
- You can have multiple Dashboards
- 4 standard widgets (that can make as many graphics as you need)
- Custom widgets available
- Security in-line with the security used in Email folders, allows you to select Users or User Security Groups when defining access to a Dashboard.
The Jim2® Business Engine Performance Dashboard
Below you can see an example of the fully featured Performance Dashboard in Jim2®
with 7 different displays. In this example, we are looking at the following 'widgets' (or graphs if you like):
- Account Watch – Cash on Hand
- Account Watch – Gross Profit vs Net Profit
- Account Watch – Stock on Hand – This Year vs Last Year
- Debtors/Creditors – Debtors
- Debtors/Creditors – Debtors vs Creditors – Last 180 days
- Account Watch – GST Collected vs Paid
- Debtors/Creditors – Creditors
As you can see, from just one Dashboard screen, an amazing amount of information about your business is revealed.
Look at Account balances, Sales Results, Assets, Liabilities and more.
Use the Performance Dashboard 'Account Watch' in Jim2®
to see the balance in any account from your GL.
Compare this year's sales to last year's, assets vs liabilities and much, much more.
Set up your Account Watch widget to look up any account individually, or even compare it to another account or financial period – be it day, month, quarter or year.
Examine the Status of Your Jobs – INSTANTLY.
Use the Performance Dashboard in Jim2®
to see exactly where you are up to in terms of open jobs – absolutely essential for service based businesses.
You can then double click the coloured parts of the graph, and look at the Job list that goes into making up each of the statuses.
Experience total drill-down, and total transparency into the service-side of your business with Jim2®
For example, if you wanted to see a list of all the jobs on the status of 'booked', you would simply double click the 'booked' section of the pie chart. In this example, the list of 31 jobs on the status of 'booked' would appear in a list format.top
Display Jobs Accurately.
Use the Jobs Dashboard in Jim2®
to display both active jobs or view job statistics over a period.
Example usage includes:
- All active jobs by region
- All active sales jobs by account manager
- All invoice jos for X days grouped by name displayed monthly.
Debtors / Creditors
One of the keys to controlling cashflow is to manage your debtors and carefully monitor your creditors.
, we make it fast and easy to get a feel for who owes you money, and to whom you have to pay.
Easily look up overdue accounts, invoices, analyse customers on credit hold and customers who
are over their credit limit.top
Jim2® Performance Dashboard offers full customisation.
Set up the Jim2®
Performance Dashboard EXACTLY the way you want to see it...
Using the simple Dashboard Customisation controls in Jim2®
, you will have your own custom view set up
in no time.
You can resize any of the widgets, group them together, lock them or allow 'free resizing". These controls give you total freedom over the way you display your data.
Performance Dashboard allows for true customisation.top
If you would like more information on the Jim2®
Dashboard, or a demonstration of how Jim2®
can help you better manage your business, please fill the form below and we will be in touch.