Efficient Warehouse and Distribution with Jim2® Business Engine
The advanced technology developed
for stock control sets Jim2® Business
Engine apart from ordinary accounting packages
and makes Jim2® a true Business Application for your Warehouse and
As an Import Export business
, one of your most labour intensive tasks is not
only receiving, but pushing your pricing, descriptions, images and stock
availability out to all your customers on a regular basis. Happen
Business has developed our flagship product, Jim2® Business Engine,
to now send and receive price
and data information from businesses just like yours... automatically.
can now send your pricelists electronically to your Customers through
Jim2® Business Engine – hourly,
daily, weekly or on-demand.
Not only that, Jim2® eBusiness is a
two-way street. Your customers can also order electronically with
you, straight from their Accounting Software (Jim2®). Your
customers can turn a Quote into an Order in seconds. That
means an order in your hands sooner, and money in your pocket faster.
your pricelist delivery and ordering facility for your customers has
many benefits to your distribution business:
- More sales by
making it easier for your customers to buy from you
in costs on customer service reps
- Making it faster
customers to quote and sell your
service by feeding the most current prices directly into your
customers' accounting system
As a Distributor, you can spend
more time chasing new customers instead of endlessly sending out
pricelists and quoting over the phone.
Advanced Warehouse Management
feature will give you the tools needed to
ensure you are better equipped to increase warehouse efficiencies, cut
down on costs and improve customer satisfaction.
Gain control of your warehouse, deliver better customer service and keep labour costs under control with Advanced Warehouse Management. Set up or re-design your warehouse layout with ease, according to your business needs and see what is really happening with a visual look into your warehouse. Jim2®
Business Engine Advanced Warehouse Management gives you the tools to ensure you are better equipped to increase warehouse efficiencies, cut down on costs and improve customer satisfaction
“We can now pick a job in 10 minutes
instead of an hour thanks to
the Advanced Warehouse Management feature of Jim2® Business Engine”
– Phil Waller, General Manager, Australian Safety Specialists P/L
Unique Solutions for Your Warehousing Needs
Essential inventory management software
- Visual snapshot of the
warehouse allowing them to find stock without searching rows and
aisles. Now all staff can see where any piece of stock is at any time,
from their desk
- You can set up or re-design your warehouse layout with ease,
generate bin codes in seconds
Stock Replenishment Feature will keep access bins filled at all
times, reducing the need for picking staff to make trips to bulk
locations during the work day
stock items for a job
picking order sequence
spot or rolling stocktakes at any time
Control stock levels for set periods. Jim2® will keep track of stock based on quantities you might wish to hold for a certain period to ensure you always have the right level of stock. Not only that, Jim2® will also keep track when you have too much for the period so that you can arrange to sell it off.
- The concepts that your stock should not only include normal
inventory but also labour, tests and checks ensures the real costs of
inputs are able to be on-charged to your customers – accurately and
- Jim2® can calculate stock quantity and pricing 'on
using information from stock measures, stock locations, stock
transfers, returns from customers, returns to vendors, purchase order
and manufacturing job status, pre-defined selling price levels and
‘specific customer’ pricing.
- Jim2® will prompt users to create
backorders or auto backfill on part receipt/supply of Stock on Jobs and
- Live Stock Profit reporting by Stock, Account Manager or Sales
Person, Customer, GL Group – filtered by any combination of product
and customer grouping, sales and servicing, stock location,
supplier, kitted product by ‘kit’ or ‘content’, filtering by date range
– even filtering by margin!
- Only one Stock record is required
to identify a product. Jim2® handles multiple Vendor codes, and preferred
Inward Goods Landed Costing
- Purchases can be 'received' into stock-on-hand count and sold,
'finished' on receipt of ‘actual’ vendor invoice. Jim2® will calculate
an estimate COGS on receipt of stock for profit reporting, and
automatically journal the adjusted profit calculation when the purchase
cost is finalised.
- Link separate Expense Orders (duty, freight)
directly to a Purchase Order to effect ‘cost of goods’
A key component of import export software
is the capacity to deal effectively with multicurrency transactions:
- Full multicurrency including Foreign Currency Bank Accounts,
Sales, Debtors, Purchasing and Creditors.
- Single Customer/Vendor Cardfile regardless of number of
- Automatic posting to either Realised or Unrealised Profit/Loss
account on full payment of Invoice/Purchase or Allocation of
- Easily see Debtors/Creditors in both
Foreign and current value in Home currency.
- Powerful Foreign Bank Account reconciliation.
- Easily see transactions related to specific currencies and
related exchange rates and home currency value.
- Foreign currency Realisation wizard allows quick and easy
conversion from Unrealised profit/loss to Realised at an individual
- Revaluation wizard allows quick and easy
Foreign currency bank accounts, Debtors and Creditors at an individual
- Supports an unlimited number of currencies.
- Powerful exchange rate management.
- Apply expenses to Foreign Currency Purchase Orders in any
Live Management Information
- Live drill-down workflow overviews using Lists show exactly
what’s going on, for whom, being done by whom and when it's due
- Comprehensive drill-down Sales Register shows all completed
invoices and Debtors Purchase Orders for any given period and their value
- Detailed Stock Profit, Stock Re-ordering (minimum quantity on hand) and
Stock Valuation reporting
- Detailed Productivity reporting for any given period
- Live Profit & Loss by Branch, Sub-Branch and GL Department
- Comparison reporting against Budgets by Branch, Sub-Branch and