Accounting Software and Job Tracking Software
a perfect fit for a Communications business
Mobile Communications and
Car Audio businesses can all instantly benefit from
Jim2® Business Management Software.
As featured in Radio Comms and BRW Magazine
Business Engine not only controls and tracks your stock, it also integrates the workflow and
accounting components of your business, whilst giving you the ability to
also handle warranty claims, multicurrency, scheduling and more.
Please read through our Radio Communication Case Studies
to find out how Jim2®
can work for you.
Jim2® is a total Business Management Solution for your communications business
Jim2® Business Engine is innovative Australian Accounting Software combined with Service
Management Software (Job Tracking Software)
- Jim2® gives you a live General Ledger, Accounts receivable and payable,
Quoting, Invoicing, EFT payments, EFTPOS integration, GST reporting and more.
Job Tracking Software made easy
- Jim2® ties all stock (parts and labour)
to jobs, thereby making your billing 100% correct and not letting any costs of the job slip through the cracks.
Jim2® tracks all serial numbers as well.
exactly what stage every single job is at with Jim2® Business Engine
using workflow. Jim2® creates a 'workflow' for each job – eg. quote, sale, installation,
invoicing, payment. With Jim2® you can tell exactly where each job is up to,
who is working on it, exactly what parts they have used and the time taken to complete the job.
This sort of information is not only critical for correct billing, it then becomes your quoting template for the next job,
ensuring you charge the customer the right amount according to your gross profit margins.
Stock Control, Consignment Stock & Spare Parts
- Live FIFO Stock Control, easy to perform stocktake function, inward goods landed costs, multiple unit measures, price break levels and stock grouping
- Using Jim2® Business
Engine you are able to keep track of
consignment stock ordered and sold – keeping you in control.
This will save time and money in staff costs and increase efficiencies
in the long run.
exactly how your business is progressing with Jim2® Business Engine
displaying live data on screen and also available in customised reports.
There is now a live link between jobs, purchases, parts and the General
Ledger of the business – ensuring all parts of your business are talking
with each other.
"Jim2® helps us manage everything that Central Communications does on a daily basis" - Marc Woods, Director, Central Communications
One Integrated System
- No add-ons, no bolt-ons, Jim2® Business System is an all-in-one system that manages your entire business.
- The advantages of having an integrated business system are reduced administration, less keying errors
and improved profit.
Detailed and Quality Reporting
- Job Costing Reports, Profitability Reports, Project Profit, Contract Profit, Job Profit,
Labour Daily Report and Actual Time Reporting all available in Jim2®.
- Full Business Intelligence Dashboard offering
visual performance reporting, instant debtors and creditors position and job status (where each job is up to)
- Over 230 practical and useful reports!
"Jim2® has definitely helped Radio Communications Solutions shave off a lot of time spent
on document handling across the purchasing, technical, sales and admin teams. Jim2® is an integral part of our business" –
Lawrie Nelson, Service Manager, Radio Communications Solutions
- By implementing Jim2® you are able to do away with any manual systems you are holding on to as well as replacing the many different pieces of software you are using to currently run your business.
- Simply put, Jim2® significantly reduces the manpower and time needed to handle job tracking and management.
- By reducing the number of applications you use in your business, you simplify your staff's technical requirements by providing one integrated system that runs your entire business.
"Jim2® was up and running very quickly with minimal impact on my business during the process" – Marc Woods, Director, Central Communications
Quick and Easy Implementation
- With Jim2® Business Engine
you and your staff will be up and running in the new system in one week
- Happen Business provides onsite installation, training and data management, ensuring you are 100% up and running
and trading using Jim2® in the quickest possible time.
Serial Number Tracking & Warranty Claims
Do you know who you bought a specific item of stock from,
and when? Who you sold that same item to, and when?
tracking is designed to ensure you
can track your stock
to the original purchase order, the supplier's
invoice, the customer's invoice and even view its service history.
Warranty Claims validate the exact date when an item was sold to a
customer and whether it is still under manufacturer's warranty. For Quality
Control, vendor return or recall purposes, you can choose to trace serial
numbers of specific (depleting) stock. You can elect to record individual
product serial numbers on Purchase (inward receipt), on Sale (outward) or
not at all. Use the powerful and fast List search in Jim2® to confirm whether you
have ever sold or purchased a specific serial number. Stock ‘look-up’ accepts
serial# scan for fast searching
For more information on Jim2® – please call us on 02 9570 4696 or simply fill in the form below and we'll call you.